January 2, 2014

New Year/New Idea...Opinions?

Honest.  Would you read more based on this? I mean, before I quit my job to become the next famous novelist and start jet-setting when I sell the film rights and only drink real champagne, it'd be nice to know if anyone would bother. Not digging for compliments, although they are always nice, but would like real feedback.

The Highway 201 Flea Market is probably not the best place to determine one’s destiny in the matters of love, but when the former meth-head-turned-fortune teller at Booth 12A, sandwiched between two guys selling hot car parts and an old man offering up baby chickens, said the date March 21st would be important, I had no choice but to pin all my hopes and dreams on that date.  Who wouldn’t, right?

Happy New Year, Peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment